Code of Conduct MemDoo, 09-04-2017
We want everyone who uses the MemDoo platform to have a positive and safe experience. By using the MemDoo platform, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Do not break or help other people to break the law
- Do not encourage hatred
- Do not harass, bully or threaten other people nor encourage somebody to do so.
- Do not upload or share
- Other people's personal information without their permission;
- Images of people without their consent;
- Images or videos of minors without the consent of their parents or guardians;
- Sexual or pornographic material
- Images that show violence
- Content that infringes on copyrights or other proprietary rights; or
- any other unlawful or objectionable content.
When we believe that someone breaks these rules, we may remove content, disable accounts or take any other action we deem appropriate. When we have reason to believe that someone breaks the law, we will work with law enforcement. If you think that someone does not follow these rules, please send an e-mail to support@MemDoo.com.